Rechercher sur le blog
Auteurs du blog
Aucun élément à afficher
Billets de chentianya
In the 21st century, diabetes has become one of the most serious and dangerous health problems in the world, and at the same time it has also become a key public health service problem in China. According to statistics, there are now nearly 110 million people suffering from diabetes in China, and the total number of patients is still growing gradually. It is estimated that by 2020, the total number of diabetic patients in China will be 150 million.
Diabetes damage is slowly expanding
The confusion of diabetes to people is likely to be more serious than we expected. According to the IDF statistical analysis, 53% of patients in China have not been diagnosed, and the amount of potential diabetic patients needs to be released continuously. On the one hand, the prevalence of the number of people above 40 years of age in our country has been elevated, on the other hand, the rate of death from diabetes has decreased, the survival of patients, the treatment period has increased, diabetes treatment runs earlier and is delayed longer.
The horror is that diabetes itself is not so deadly, but the related morbidities are the prime elements that are considered frightening. For example, macrovascular degeneration, capillary degeneration and malignancy are now the key causes of death and disability in the Chinese population. Diabetes has caused great harm and economic pressure to the person and family, social development and our country.
The treatment of diabetes can be basically divided into basic treatment and intensive treatment. The basic treatment includes exercise and diet control, while the intensive treatment is the manipulation of insulin injections and other drugs. Moreover, the treatment plan for the patient is different with the different aspects of the disease, and the treatment requirements are humanized and diversified.
Therefore, the most essential focus of diabetes treatment and IVD ODM methods is blood glucose monitoring. Diagnosed diabetic patients must carry out precise measurement of blood glucose value three times a day, and carry out testing of their own platelet components; when physicians examine them, they must carry out precise examination instruments to distinguish diabetes; when carrying out treatment, the best choice is also to use continuous blood glucose monitoring instruments and equipment to carry out continuous testing, and to spray medication according to the final test.
A precise and accurate method of measuring blood glucose value has become an urgent requirement to relieve the pressure of diabetic patients and their families.
A "little happiness" for the IVD industry
In recent years, a variety of blood product products (IVDs) have emerged in response to the steadily growing demand for precise diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of medical conditions, convenient regulation and management of their treatment data. From home use testing to medical diagnosis, IVD products have continued to improve in the direction of lightness, accuracy and practicality.
The blood glucose value testing industry has not been a very accurate testing instrument and equipment.
At this stage, there are two types of blood glucose testing methods for diabetic patients: the Glucose Oxidase Biochemistry Method (GOD method, the basic blood glucose monitoring method used in general hospital outpatient clinics) and the paper tape method. The GOD method in large and medium-sized laboratories requires a large amount of blood, and it is very easy to produce dissolved blood glucose values during the test. It is not very suitable for glucose tolerance testing, and its testing result time is more than two hours, and its testing precision CV only achieves 3-5%.
As for the common hand-held blood glucose measuring instrument (paper strip method), although the blood volume of 20mL is faster, the detection error is 15-30% due to the limitation of its own detection methodology. The test results can only be used as a reference for blood glucose monitoring, and cannot be used as a basis for clinical medicine to confirm the diagnosis.
The inaccurate precision of the test or too long test time causes the dissolution of blood glucose value, which will jeopardize the final test result and immediately lead to the incorrect differentiation of the amount of medication to be administered and cannot guarantee the accurate treatment. If there is a 5% analysis error in the overall blood glucose measuring instrument, there is an 8-23% error in the misuse of glycine insulin, and when the precise measurement error (CV) and/or bias exceeds 10-15%, the important error in the use of glycine insulin, and the error of two levels or higher, will be 45%.
Spädbarn som ofta åker till Hongkong måste veta att eleverna vet hur populär cooki...
We will promptly draw a certain proportion of samples in key areas of the epidemic, carry out investigations of 饒家棟醫生 in...
Bedding supplies are a very important item to ensure that we have quality students’ sleep. Clean and clean the bedding allows our skin to breathe with them, as if gently wrapped in a baby's muscles. Bedding Hong KongTherefore, the cleaning of our bedding cannot be ignored. Today I want to talk to you about the need to clean the bedding.
First of all, it is recommended to wash the bedding at least once a month. When using for the first time, it should be rinsed with water to wash off the surface paste and floating color of printing and dyeing
When washing flax products, do not rub or twist them hard (because the fiber is brittle and easy to fluff, which affects the appearance and lifespan.
Third: You can pick some wormwood leaves and put them in the quilt, so that we can clean up the mites in time
White silk products cannot be placed in camphor balls or in a camphor wooden box, otherwise they will turn yellow.
Fifth: It is necessary to take out to expose to the sun frequently, because without sunshine education is a free disinfection machine. ·
In any case, clean and tidy bedding is the premise of our sleep quality. So we need to clean our bedding frequently. Welcome to search Luban on Baidu for more home furnishing knowledge.
ICF (International Financial Coaching Federation) is a leading global coaching organization. The organization is dedicated to promoting the professional development of coaching skills. Its methods mainly include students establishing high-level moral construction standards, providing independent certificates, and companies establishing a global network of certified coaches. As the world's largest professional coaching organization, ICF recognizes the coaching qualifications and personal reputation of its members. ICF certificationIcf is also working hard to connect coaching members with the tools and resources they need to succeed in their careers.
The International Coach Federation is currently the only organization in the world that can issue globally recognized coaching qualifications. The International Sports Federation Coaching Qualification Certificate is issued to professional coaches who meet the strict requirements of education and experience, and have a full understanding of the coaching ability of coaching professional standards. Obtaining the ICF coaching qualification certificate means that the coach has fully understood and mastered coaching skills and is committed to customer dedication.
ICF also specializes in coach certification and training programs. Training programs that wish to apply for ICF certification must complete strict review procedures and prove that their courses comply with ICF core competence and ethics.
At present, ICF can be recognized by global coaching professionals in the following aspects:
Develop guidelines for the certification of coaching specific corporate training management projects
provide continuing education support by organizing world-class activities, communities of practice (CpS) and archive learning.
Coaching is an indispensable part of a prosperous society, and every ICF member represents the highest quality professional coach.
ICF exists to lead the global development of the coaching industry.
We in China are committed to establishing a reliable, open, inclusive and harmonious environment. Therefore, all members of society in the ICF organization have their own responsibility to maintain the following values:
ICF's definition of coaching
The definition of ICF (referred to as ICF): a coach is a long-term partner of a client. Through a coaching process that creatively triggers in-depth thinking of the client, the client is motivated to maximize self-awareness and develop career potential.
Asthma is not an infectious disease and cannot be transmitted. But children with genetic predispositions, such as parents with allergies and asthma, are slightly more likely to develop asthma.
The formation and onset of asthma is not only related to genetic factors,哮喘治療 but also affected by environmental factors. A number of survey data show that the incidence rate of relatives of asthma patients is higher than that of the population, and the closer the relatives are, the higher the incidence; the more patients in a family, the higher the incidence of relatives; the more severe the patient's condition, the higher the incidence of relatives . Analysis of environmental risk factors affects asthma. The main content includes students’ exposure to inhalable animal and plant allergens (allergens), air pollution, respiratory infections, especially for virus and mycoplasma infections, exercise and hyperventilation, changes in weather, certain foods and Food additives, drugs, and neuroscience research on spiritual and cultural factors include social emotional agitation, fear, etc. Based on genetic factors, any of the above environmental factors can induce asthma. Of all the environmental factors that cause asthma, allergies are the most common and most important. One of the more common indoor allergens is house dust mites, cockroaches and other resource insects, molds, etc.; outdoor allergens often help pollen, ragweed, and mold. Some foods such as milk, eggs, fish, shrimp, crab and other protein components can also be used as allergens to induce asthma.
The causes of asthma are complex, but mainly include two aspects, namely,肺炎病徵 physical and environmental factors of asthma patients. The patient's physique includes subjective conditions such as genetic quality, immune status, mental and psychological status, endocrine and health status, which are the key to the cause of the patient's susceptibility to asthma. About 40% of patients have a family history.Environmental factors include various allergens, irritating gases, viral infections, living areas, room conditions, occupational factors, climate, drugs, exercise (hyperventilation), food and food additives, eating habits, social factors and even economic conditions, etc. Both may be more important reasons leading to the development of asthma. Allergens are an important cause of asthma and are mainly divided into inhaled allergens (indoor allergens and outdoor allergens) and food allergens. Indoor allergens include house dust, dust mites, fungi and cockroaches, while outdoor allergens include pollen and fungi.
The pathogenic factors of asthma are divided into two categories: pathogenic factors and predisposing factors. pathogenic factors refer to the factors that cause the first attack and are also the main reason. They play an important role in the occurrence and development of asthma. precipitating factors refer to factors that can induce latent asthma reactivation or acute asthma attacks in asthma patients. Among the above two types of factors, some factors, such as allergens, irritating and harmful gases, occupational factors, viruses, food and drugs, have a dual role, not only causing asthma, but also playing an important role in the development of asthma.
1. Maintain a good posture: As the saying goes, "Stand like a pine, sit like a clock, and walk like the wind". It means to stand up straight like that, stand upright like a clock, and walk fast and powerful like the wind. This is very important for us (especially children and adolescents) to maintain the correct posture and allow the body to grow normally.
2. How to sleep comfortably: In the past, people thought that sleeping on the left side would oppress the heart, sleeping on the stomach would hinder breathing, and so on. In fact, the human heart and lungs are in the hard ribs and thick muscles,Micro lnjection Molding just because of the sleeping position will not be affected. Of course, there is no reason to say that sleeping on your back is the best. Therefore, any posture that students feel very comfortable in learning and can sleep soundly is our own best sleeping posture. Of course, child safety is an exception.
3. If you exercise for 5 minutes a day, if you compare the effect of exercising every day to 100%, then do it every other day for 85%, do it every three days for 50%, if it is once every two weeks, then do not participate in the exercise same. Therefore, even 5 minutes of radio gymnastics or light exercise every day can be effective. The important thing is that we persist every day.
4. The pace of walking should be fast: walking can be a very beneficial exercise for enterprises, and it will only be effective if it is at a speed similar to jogging. When you are on the way to get off work or shopping on the street, you might as well speed up, catch up with and surpass the people in front of you, and buy time and exercise.
5. Active rest methods: When working for a period of development time, and feel tired of learning and want to rest your right hand, you might as well move your left hand gently, which has the greatest effect on eliminating fatigue for students. According to the research conducted by scientists, if you control your left hand If the cerebral cortex is excited, it will in turn inhibit the enterprise from controlling the cerebral cortex of the right hand, thus failing to effectively eliminate fatigue and restore energy.
6. (English to Chinese) "Multitasking" is inefficient: some people turn on the radio or wear headphones to listen to music while studying. From the perspective of brain physiology, when external influences and light stimulation are added, the brain cannot carry out highly concentrated thinking activities. playing light music on site is to improve efficiency and is limited to simple manual operations.
7. The cause of obesity can be eaten too much: every day we need to eat 100 calories more food, it will gradually turn into a fat accumulation of about 11 grams in our human body, so that the company continues to develop for a year, people will be fat About 4 kg. And for a 100-calorie food, rice is only about half a bowl, and cheese is only a spoonful of us. Fat students think about it, can you overdo it every day? The popular view is that weight loss must be on a diet. people can become thinner as long as they participate in sports, and take the example of athletes increasing their exercise volume to reduce their weight on the eve of the competition. In fact, athletes can only develop and achieve success if they exercise under strict dietary conditions. Exercise is not so much to lose weight, as it is to enhance physical fitness.
8. Don't eat spoiled food. Many people think that in order to prevent food poisoning, just cook the food well. In fact, the cause of food poisoning is not the bacteria themselves, but the toxins produced by these bacteria. These toxins will not disappear after boiling, so it is best to throw away leftovers and rotten food.
9. Avoid bad behaviors and hobbies: Smoking, excessive drinking, eating sweets, eating spicy and irritating products are all recognized by American medical scientists as "497" killers and should be avoided as much as possible.
10. Figure 10. The best way to wash your hands: When an epidemic breaks out, people often tell each other to wash their hands more. However, the bacteria on the hands cannot be washed away only by sloppy washing, especially for some people, they can even use soap or hand sanitizer, let alone the development of cleansing and disinfection. The best way is to wash your hands under the tap for at least 1 minute and wash off the bacteria with soap, otherwise washing your hands will be meaningless. It should be recognized that, as a general hygiene awareness, frequent hand washing and prevention of infectious diseases are completely different in nature.
Undertaking manager Richard Johnson had to devise a lot of distinctive remedies to ensure know-how may very well be installed with as small harm as is possible in rooms where ductwork did not exist.